Case 12-02872-als11 Doc 663 Filed 04/04/14 Entered 04/04/14 13:47:54 Desc
Main Document Page 1 of 1
IN THE UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF IOWA
In the Matter of:
Natural Pork Production II, LLP
Case No. 12-02872-als11
Disclosure Statement (#564) as amended by (#660) Objection (#658) and Response (#662)
April 4, 2014 Hearing on:
Appearances were noted on the record.
(date entered on docket: April 4, 2014)
Based upon the dockets and filed documents in this bankruptcy case and other affiliated or relevant filings and the statements
made by counsel at the time of hearing
It is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Objection to the Disclosure Statement filed at docket number 564 is sustained.
2. The Disclosure Statement as amended and filed at docket number 660 does not contain adequate and sufficient
information and therefore is not approved.
3. Further amendments to the Disclosure Statement or Plan are deferred pending the outcome of pending litigation.
4. The Court will schedule a status conference after judgment is entered in Adversary Proceeding Number 12-
30098 to address the timing of further amendments to the disclosure statement and plan.
5. Today’s record shall constitute the Court’s findings and conclusions pursuant to Bankruptcy Rules 7052 and
/s/ Anita L. Shodeen
Anita L. Shodeen
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge
Parties receiving this order from the Clerk of Court:
Electronic Filers in this Chapter Case
Everyone in this Chapter Case