IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE
WESTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI
Case No. 11-3193-CV-S-GAF
In accordance with the report and recommendation of the United States Magistrate Judge,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that defendant be, and is hereby, conditionally released
under the following conditions:
1. The defendant shall reside at the Carondelet Retirement Manor, 6811 Michigan
Ave. St. Louis, MO 63123. He shall cooperate with staff and abide by the rules
and regulations governing the facility. Any change in residence will be approved
by the Supervising United States Pretrial Services Officer.
2. The defendant shall comply with all outpatient treatment programming, to include
mental health treatment and substance abuse treatment if recommended by his
3. The defendant shall continue to take medication as ordered and as may be
adjusted by the treating psychiatrist at the outpatient mental health clinic.
4. The defendant shall participate in the other mental health programs and
supportive-type therapies as deemed necessary by his treating mental health
professionals. This includes voluntary readmission to a psychiatric hospital on an
inpatient basis should it be warranted.
5. The defendant shall refrain from illegal drug and/or alcohol usage and submit to
urinalysis testing as warranted by the treating mental health staff or supervising
United States Pretrial Services Officer. He shall voluntarily participate in
substance abuse treatment if required by his supervising United States Pretrial
Case 6:11-cv-03193-GAF Document 21 Filed 07/10/13 Page 1 of 2
6. The defendant shall abstain from owning or possessing firearms or any other
weapon. He will be subject to search of room, belongings, and person by his
supervising United States Pretrial Services Officer or by residential care staff.
7. The defendant’s travel shall be restricted to the designated supervised area. All
travel outside of this area will require pre-approval from his supervising United
States Pretrial Services Officer.
8. The defendant shall be supervised by the United States Pretrial Services Office
responsible for the area in which he is residing. This includes his voluntary
consent to release of information between the supervising officer and the treating
mental health staff.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
DATED: July 10, 2013
s/ Gary A. Fenner
GARY A. FENNER, JUDGE
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
Case 6:11-cv-03193-GAF Document 21 Filed 07/10/13 Page 2 of 2