Case 2:10-cv-01662-WY Document 105 Filed 04/12/12 Page 1 of 1
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
REGINA DUNN, ET AL.
MERCEDES-BENZ OF FORT
WASHINGTON, INC., ET AL.
: CIVIL ACTION
: NO. 10cv1662
O R D E R
AND NOW, this 12 day of April, 2012, after oral argument before the undersigned,
and upon consideration of:
1. Motion in Limine to Preclude and Estop Defendants from Attempting to Refute
(Document No. 89);
2. Motion in Limine to Exclude Evidence of Hearsay Statements Allegedly Made
by Joseph Esposito (Document No. 90);
3. Motion in Limine to Exclude Evidence of Irrelevant and Overly Prejudicial
Hearsay Statements (Document No. 91);
4. Motion in Limine to Preclude Defendants from Using at Trial over 4500
Documents (Document No. 92);
5. Motion in Limine for Spoliation Inference (Document No. 93);
6. Motion in Limine to Preclude Evidence Regarding Greaves Complaint (Document
7. Motion in Limine to Preclude Evidence Regarding Kilcur Opinions (Document
8. Motion in Limine (Document No. 102)
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the motions are GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART
as set forth on the record.
s/William H. Yohn Jr.
William H. Yohn Jr., Judge