UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF TENNESSEE
KEVIN CARROLL, et. al.,
CMH HOMES, INC., et. al.,
Civil Action No.
(1) that Defendant’s Motion for Entry of Judgment
In accordance with the Court’s Memorandum Opinion and
Order of even date and entered contemporaneously herewith,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
under Rule 54(b) [D.E. 100] is DENIED;
(2) that Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment [D.E.
101] is GRANTED and Plaintiffs’ claims are DISMISSED WITH
(3) that Defendant’s Counterclaim is DISMISSED AS
(4) that all scheduled proceedings are CONTINUED
(5) that all pending motions are DENIED AS MOOT; and
Case 3:13-cv-00141 Document 121 Filed 06/04/13 Page 1 of 2 PageID #: 2177
(6) that this Order is FINAL AND APPEALABLE and THERE
IS NO JUST CAUSE FOR DELAY.
This the 4th day of June, 2013.
ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT
s/ Debra C. Poplin
CLERK OF COURT
Case 3:13-cv-00141 Document 121 Filed 06/04/13 Page 2 of 2 PageID #: 2178